[Chapter_Fourteen] forwarding emails outside of list

Rachel A. Buddeberg rachel at rabe.org
Thu Nov 11 11:53:27 PST 2010

I think it is a great idea, Antonio, to get Project Homeless Connect involved!  Forwarding a thread from this list feels a bit unsafe, though, and i would like to request that people request permission before they do so (and remove all identifying information).  This might seem a bit silly on a list of 50 where i don't even know who else is here but i would feel more comfortable if i knew that my words are not forwarded off list at least not without my prior consent.

Rachel