[Chapter_Fourteen] Request for feedback & thank you

margaretha haughwout xmargarethax at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 17:53:44 PST 2011

dear all,

rachel, this has been a wonderful conversation -- thank you. my only regret
has been that i couldn't chime in more.

the idea behind the list is to have roughly 2 week facilitated dialogues
around a certain topic. these two weeks roughly correlate to the new and
full moons.

if there is more to say on these facilitated topics however, folks should
definitely feel welcome to continue these dialogues beyond the 2 week
structure, and more ad hoc conversations can be entertained! -- though the
facilitation may ease depending on the commitment of the moderator for the
initial 2 week phase.

so let the conversation continue! i hope to be able to say something more on
this topic soon.

warmly,
/m

--