[Chapter_Fourteen] Chapter 14

margaretha haughwout xmargarethax at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 12:54:31 PDT 2010

oh, and i brought up the fact of very few inputs to say that once
flourishing ecologies are in place, it is possible that very little energy
would need to be put into them by anyone (depending on where one lives)...
this is not the case as we get them going, but i do think we can envision
circumstances where food is distributed by virtue of an abundance, food
grows perennially, all over, and does not require the attention of all
people to flourish, produce yield, or to process....

xmargarethax at gmail.com