[Chapter_Fourteen] Chapter 14

ron stanford rstan1122 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 09:31:54 PDT 2010

realized that might have sounded like Shakespeare championed Jay, the
bastard...not quite was i was thinking, although Shakespeare  no doubt would
have loved jay, i don't think he's actually a bastard, either literally or
figuratively...the long lost thought there was more an off-handed defense of
'non-pedigree' thinking...(really...(sic...))...