[Chapter_Fourteen] Chapter 14

ron stanford rstan1122 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 00:02:33 PDT 2010

no doubt protocols have been trampled...or maybe not...(jay does seem to
like an open field...& shakespere championed the bastard...)...anyhow, i
keep trying to get away from a strictly economic analysis but it does seem
to keep coming back.  if we don't make assumptions about what people know,
or how much 'power' they might have in any one on one transaction, (e.g.
putative argument for 'regulation/market oversight' of the sex trade...),
there seems to be an interesting question re how a series of productive
'collectives', ((Fukuoka's thought), assuming they themselves have a
functioning private property-profit alternative)), causally Intersect with
people who may not grow food, may not have drunk the kool aid or read the
relevant literature..  markets do allow for the possibility for 'unknowns'
to be priced...Barter can work well for goods and services, (at smaller
scale), but land i think is less easy...how do we 'value' land...

r.