[Chapter_Fourteen] more on justice & permaculture

Rachel A. Buddeberg rachel at rabe.org
Mon Jan 31 13:12:05 PST 2011

I am looking for opinions on justice and permaculture (Larry offered his opinion and some suggestions on child care at Hayes Valley Farm, which is not what i am looking for).

For background on this discussion, including a definition of justice, please refer to my original post at:  http://lists.beforebefore.net/pipermail/chapter_fourteen-beforebefore.net/20110119/000073.html

Rachel